The committee began its term of office during the second term. Among the activities completed are:-
- Painted a Mural on the right front porch of the school. The mural depicts the fort ‘A Formasa’ against a blue sky background with words welcoming visitors.
- Painted a facade for the Historical Society.
- Painted the backdrops of the school general library.
- Made map guides for visitors during school’s exhibition.
- Set up a ‘treasure hunt’ games stall to raise funds for the Orthopeadic Home.
- Sold match boxes in aid of the Association for the Prevention of Tuberculosis.
- Sold 150th anniversary photographs in aid of KMF.
- Participated in the charity premier ‘Jaws’ organised by the Lions Club of Malacca.
- Attended the Leo Fellowship Camp in Tanjung Kling jointly organized by Leo Club of ACS and MGSS.
- Entertained Orthopeadic Home inmates with a Leo party.
- Took part in the Lions Charity Dash.
- Beutified the school mini zoo.
- During the Lions Service Week, helped to distribute food parcels to various children at a free film show for them and also distribute drinks to members of the bands performing during the Band Display.
- Attended the 6th Leo Convention District 308 in Kuantan during the first term holidays.
Page 81 Optimist 1977