The Indian Cultural Society held their weekly meetings on Wednesdays but later changed to Fridays.
The projects for the year include :-
1. A talk given by Mr K. Das at the beginning of the year on the role of the Indian Cultural Society and its members.
2. A quiz on Indian Culture was prepared by Thivanayagam. The quiz was won by Selvanathan of Form 4.
3. Modern Mathematics classes were held by 6th. Form members of the society for members of the Indian Cultural Society who were sitting for the Malaysian Certificate of Education.
4. During the weekly meetings, games, quizzes, etc. were held.
5. A 6-a-side hockey tournament was planned at the end of the 2nd. term for all members of the school.
Page 78 Optimist 1977